wtorek, 5 listopada 2013

Pencil drawing

Hey :) long time no see !  I apologise but I really dont know where the time flies. I have lots to show you now to make up for the waiting :)  Here is a drawing of Smack, the dog of my neighbours. I had a job of feeding him while the owners were away. Meanwhile I took a picture and made this nice suprise for them when they come back. Sorry for they yellowish photo but days are too short for it to come out nicely :L The drawing is in pencil and a bit of black ink since I lost my 6B somewhere :]


Cześć :) Długo się nie widzieliśmy! Przepraszam ale gdzieś mi ten czas ucieka, nie wiem gdzie. Jako rekompensacja, mam wam dużo do pokazania dzisiaj :) Oto rysunek Smack'a, psa sąsiadów. Opiekowałam się nim przez tydzień jak ich nie było i przy okazji pstryknełam mu fotke ;) Rysunek jest wykonany ołówkiem z dodatkiem czarnego atramentu bo gdzieś mi się zapodział miękki ołówek. Przepraszam za żółtawe zdjęcie ale dni już są za krótkie żeby jakieś wyszło :L
I

What you are now looking at here is my experiment about how a polystyrene looks like when pourred over with paint. Pretty cool, eh ?  This idea was a side effect of something else i was doing with the material and those crumbs just couldnt be thrown into the bin without admiration :] 
I called the white one a "silent explosion". That name just sticks around whenever I look at it so I thought I should mention it.  If you are wondering how I achieved the effect, it's simple : just pourr a very dilluted paint over the crumbs. I didn't stick them to the page, they are held by paint and now I'm worried about the life expectancy of my piece :) maybe you should glue it on.. But make sure its spontanious! 

To na co teraz patrzycie to moje experymenty dotyczące wyglądu steropianu zalanego farbą. Fajny efekt nie? Cały ten pomysł to skutek uboczny innego projektu nad którym dalej pracuję. Nie mogłam wyrzucić tych pięknych kuleczek które aż się prosiły żeby coś z nimi zrobić :]  Białej kartce nadałam tytuł "cicha eksplozja". Nie wiem czemu ale jak na to patrzę to właśnie to mi przychodzi do głowy. Wykonanie jest proste, po prostu wylać rozwodnioną farbę na steropian. Możecie najpierw przykleić go do kartki. Ja tego nie zrobiłam bo nie chciałam sztucznej kompozycji ale teraz martwię się o żywotność tej pracy :) Wybór należy do was!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz