wtorek, 23 grudnia 2014

Recompensation ^^

I'm so so so sorry !! D:  yes, I do realise that I haven't posted for quite a while now. It has been a very busy semester you see. I barely even had the time to sit down and enjoy a bit of painting :L.  Architecture does really take over your life haha ^^.   But I can recompensate this for you. As a way of saying sorry for neglecting my beloved art, I will do something you never would have expected! Something that I didn't even think would ever happen!  *DRUMROLL*   !!!!!     A page of a sketchbook a day!!!      Yesss!         That means art every day!                Aren't you all excited?! XD.    

Now, I believe you're all aware that a bit of Christmas will not change my life and I'll still be very very busy when I come back to college so don't you expect miracles :).   The sketchbook that I'm talking about is the one I prepared for my interview last year. I believe it's about time to show you some of the best pages. Meanwhile I'll work on new stuff in my own pace. How about that? ;)   
Some artwork in this sketchbook is 2 or 3years old so I apologise in advance for the drawings where the pencil line faded or for the pages smuged and messy from the many fingers that flicked through it. 
Hope you'll forgive me! :)    Merry Christmas !! 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz