niedziela, 27 stycznia 2013

Painting for 50-th anniversary

So.., painting is delivered so I guess I can put up pictures of it here :) I didn't want to ruin a suprise you see. You never know who is watchin your blog :D  Anyway, here it is. As I ensured you earlier on, I managed to get it done before school in January, together taking me about 3 months ( I was a bit lazy at times ;] ).
Here it is. My friend (he, he, I know you are reading this :P xox )wanted me to take pictures of it every time I touched it with a brush :) Of course that would take to much space on my blog and probably waste the rest of my life, so I took just a few ;P
And remind me next time not to ever EVER, ever listen to my mum when it comes to sky :) You don't wont to know :S  The amount of hours I spent redoing it becouse she didn't like it... ahhhh  ;]

Prezent na 50-tą rocznicę już dostarczony więc chyba mogę wstawić zdjęcia :)  Nie chciałam psuć niespodzianki a nigdy nie wiadomo kto czyta twojego bloga :]  Jak już wcześniej was zapewniałam, 
zdążyłam skończyć w styczniu, jeszcze przed szkołą. Razem zajęło mi to około 3 miesięcy, w większości tylko soboty :) O to on:  moja przyjaciółka prosiła żebym fotografowała płótno za każdym razem kiedy dotknę go pędzlem ale to by pewnie zmarnowało resztę mojego życia więc pstryknęłąm tylko kilka :P






It seems that I either lost the next photos or I just forgot to take them ;] don't know..
And the final result, although I wish the photo was better :L


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz