sobota, 28 grudnia 2013

View from the balcony

 Another painting completed!!  Whoohoo :D   This one is for our old neighbours as a thank you for their help and kindness. The landscape is a view from the balcony of our old house while the house visible is the house of the neighbours. You probably noticed that I usually need quite a long time to finish any of my canvas paintings and it is no different with this one :)  I started it around September I think. The most difficult part was the tree as I was a complete amateur when it comes to trees :]  There are about three more under the one you see ;)  What I found weird however was that there wasn't any films on youtube about how to paint trees in acrylic...  At the end I watched one in Italian, he :) 
Only now on the photo I noticed that the house is a litle bit tilted but I assure you, it is not as visible in reality :)  I also apologise for the photo, it came out a little bit yellowy ... : L


Następny obraz skończony!!!  Ten jest z dedykacją dla naszych wcześniejszych sąsiadów za ich pomoc i przyjacielskość. Pejzaż to widok z mojego balkonu starego domu (teraz się przeprowadziliśmy)  na dom właśnie tych sąsiadów. Jak każdy inny obraz na płutnie mojej roboty, także i ten zajął mi dobre kilka miesięcy :)  Zaczęłam go chyba we wrześniu..  Najtrudniejsze było drzewo. Przed skończeniem byłam kompletną amatorką jeśli chodzi o drzewa :] Pod tym co widzicie są chyba jeszcze ze trzy inne ;) Dziwne było to że żadnych porządnych filmików na youtube nie było na ten temat.
Jedyny pokazujący jak namalować ładne, fajne drzewo, farbą akrylową, był po włosku ;D   Teraz dopiero na zdjęciu widzę że ten domek trochę krzywo stoi ale zapewniam was że w rzeczywistości wcale się to nie rzuca w oczy :) 







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz