wtorek, 29 lipca 2014

Bottles

Howdy people ;D 
Today I'm back with something a bit unusual. If you've seen what I usually do, this is going to be a style standing out a whole mile from my pieces. Well, I'm kinda still searching for my own style and this just poped into my head recently when I was staring at a shelf of hygiene poducts in the bathroom. Great place to get inspiration, right?^^     At first, I wanted to make it a textured piece, with stuff like rice, salt, coffe, etc, in my paint. This was to back up the idea of 'chemical reactions' going on inside the container which we can't really see. But, when I got to this stage which you can see down below on the photo, I thought it looked pretty cool already and any additional fun might ruin it. So I left it as it was and voilà (;  I love the colours on this though ♡ hope you do too^^ I can't wait to hang it on my wall (!).. stupid varnish takes ages to dry ^^

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz