środa, 30 lipca 2014

Playing with food (;


Hey guys (; 
I thought that maybe you might benefit from my art experiments. I mentioned in the last post that I wanted to make the piece textured, right? Well, before I even started, I was having fun with mixing food with paint (: yup you read it right, food ^^.  In the end I didn't even use any of them, you can read in my last post, why. So I thought they might be useful to you. I'm putting up some pictures in hope that maybe one will catch your eye and make you say "oh my gosh! That looks so cool! I wanna use it in my art! " (;   If you read the descriptions and wonder what the hell "kasza" means, we'll... Wonder no more because it's "pottage" or "barley" or whatever the name it has in English. I wrote it in polish simply because I didn't know the name for it at the time (:  








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz