czwartek, 21 sierpnia 2014

Cardboard box + paper maché

OMG! OMG! OMG!  I know!    This is my second post today!    I'm unreal I know :3.   
This happens so rarely that, you must excuse me for my, a bit overenthusiastic greeting ^^.   And guess what ^^  there is still something out there in my bedroom waiting patiently for me to move my lazy butt (;   Might be tomorrow, hopefully (:  

Anyway, today (:   I have a handmade box from scratch. The recipe for this lovely piece of art is cardboard, masking tape, newspaper and glue.  All you do is cut each side of your box from a thick cardboard or if you only have a thin one, do the sides from two or even better three pieces to make sure it doesnt fall apart as easily. Glue it together, tape together and voilà, you have your raw cardboard box (;    Easy peasy (;  To make it even more strong, you tear newspaper to pieces, put it in a solution of PVA glue and stick it on. Its something of a paper maché kind.  Last step:  decoration :3.   

Just to show my little brother that his big sister can sometimes hear and apply what he has got to say, I left the outside as it was. He kept going on about how it already is a piece of art and I will ruin it if I paint it over^^ well thanks bro for trusting in my art taste ('-')     BUT the inside was mine and I felt like doing some découpage. You can really see what my mood was when I was doing it ^^ Voilà (:   This is how it looks from the outside..

And inside..



And this is how it looks when stocked with all my pencil and charcoal sketching needs :3. 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz