czwartek, 4 września 2014

Circle earbud pouch

Well....  Sorry but it turned out I was too lazy on that day x).  And then I went off for my holidays if any of you were wondering ^^ .  Ups...    Well now I'm back and ready to update my blog. Yupee (;    So firstaval, my earbuds pouch! Guided by the tutorial of "dogundermydesk" (which you can find here:   http://www.dogundermydesk.com/2011/11/circle-zip-earbud-pouch-tutorial/ ) I created this mini cutie (:   Mine is a bit smaller but that's becouse I cannot sew circles ;P.    In fact, I made another one for my cousin which turned out much more nicely (to my dissapointment! ), but I forgot to snap a picture for you guys so maybe next time (;      The thing is very easy to sew and damn handy so I definitly reccommend it for anyone who has a sewing machine or can borrow one from someone.  





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz